It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JIRA Align Sandbox?

joeWeiss Community Leader Feb 04, 2020

I searched for this, didn't see any threads.  Is there a sandbox out there, anywhere?

Thanks all.

-joe

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Caylin Dadeo Atlassian Team Feb 04, 2020

Good morning @joeWeiss - happy to help! If you can send me an email at cdadeo@atlassian.com, I'll help get you set up in Launchpad. Looking forward to hearing from you.

0 votes
Answer accepted

@joeWeiss We do have a trial/demo system, called Launchpad, that introduces you to key tasks in Jira Align through a series of overview videos and detailed step-by-step simulations. Then, you get to try it live with your teammates, using the sample data, or by creating your own demo data.  Our sales team can discuss this further with you--I will have one of our reps reach out to you soon. Stay tuned.

@Caylin Dadeo ^^^^^

0 votes
BJ Miller Atlassian Team Feb 06, 2020

Hi @joeWeiss  

I'm one of the reps that Shawn Kessler (above) was talking about. We have a lot of customers ask about getting a trial. Launchpad is definitely the best place to start - it's a learning environment that gives you a feel for how Align would work in your environment. 

We talk with folks like yourself to help you to get a handle on Align and make sure we'd be a good fit for you and your company before you get much further.

Hope that helps, and we look forward to talking with you!

Cheers,

BJ

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Align

SAFe 5.0 announced! Let's discuss!

Last week in San Diego, Scaled Agile Inc announced the latest version of their SAFe framework (SAFe 5.0).  It was an awesome reveal and I'm curious what you all think about the new framework and...

911 views 11 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you