cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Align Sandbox?

joeWeiss
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2020

I searched for this, didn't see any threads.  Is there a sandbox out there, anywhere?

Thanks all.

-joe

3 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Caylin Dadeo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

Good morning @joeWeiss - happy to help! If you can send me an email at cdadeo@atlassian.com, I'll help get you set up in Launchpad. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Chrissy Clements October 5, 2020

Hi Caylin, 

I am also keen for assistance in this space, have flicked you an email.

Thanks, 

C

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

@joeWeiss We do have a trial/demo system, called Launchpad, that introduces you to key tasks in Jira Align through a series of overview videos and detailed step-by-step simulations. Then, you get to try it live with your teammates, using the sample data, or by creating your own demo data.  Our sales team can discuss this further with you--I will have one of our reps reach out to you soon. Stay tuned.

@Caylin Dadeo ^^^^^

0 votes
BJ Miller
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

Hi @joeWeiss  

I'm one of the reps that Shawn Kessler (above) was talking about. We have a lot of customers ask about getting a trial. Launchpad is definitely the best place to start - it's a learning environment that gives you a feel for how Align would work in your environment. 

We talk with folks like yourself to help you to get a handle on Align and make sure we'd be a good fit for you and your company before you get much further.

Hope that helps, and we look forward to talking with you!

Cheers,

BJ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events