Why do I get a mail for every question asked and how can I unsubscribe this "service" or delete my account??????

Anton Trapp January 4, 2017

I answared a question, which seem to have been a big mistage. Now I get a mail for every question asked. I have a job and a life - so how can I stop this spam? Or if it is not possible, how do I delete my Atlassian user?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2017

You can click on the "Unsubscribe from all notifications" link in the email notification that you receive:

unsubscribe.png

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2017

You clicked "yes" when you were asked if you wanted to subscribe to one of the topics.

Above the question here, you'll see questions/topics/leaderboard/rewards

Click Topics and it will list your subscribed ones so through and click unwatch on the ones you don't want (yes, all of them if you want).  That will leave you watching only questions you've clicked "watch" on, your questions, or ones you've commented/answered.  You can unwatch those too, by visiting them.

0 votes
Anton Trapp January 4, 2017

Ha, I searched here and in my profile settings laugh TNX!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events