It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to fetch new activity

Ollie Guan Community Leader Apr 11, 2019

Hi guys,

Since this Monday, the Activity feed in my community has been prompted Unable to fetch new activity, which makes me confused.

Any suggestions?

1.jpg

6 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Ollie Guan 

Oh thanks, I'm not the only one :) 

The same thing happens to me... Even if I click on "See all activity", there are no notifications. 

Does anybody else have this problem?

0 votes
Answer accepted

Yes, guys, I'm with you. 

It's really annoying. I have to look through the recent activity to find the right question. 

Ollie Guan Community Leader Apr 16, 2019

Same as yours, sometimes I check by email notification

the recent activity doesn't show me the activity neither.. I have to check my email notification as well.

0 votes
Answer accepted

I'm here with you guys, too! Always showing new activity and getting a lot of email notifications - when clicking only getting this

Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-16 um 17.43.11.png

I can only see my badges in my activity feed that which is really sad - missed some interesting topics over summit. Any opportunity to open an ticket for community? @Ollie Guan 

1 vote
Ollie Guan Community Leader Apr 16, 2019

@Monique van den BergHi Monique,It seems that many people have encountered this problem. Can you help me check the reason?

1 vote
Ollie Guan Community Leader Apr 17, 2019

The problem has been solved

Same here. Got this error for a while now. Had hoped that Atlassian would fix this without the community having to create an error report but here we go.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Group Hug challenge badge now live!

We have a new challenge badge launching today: time for a Group Hug! To earn this badge, be a member of at least three of our groups and participate in at least one of them on an ongoin...

286 views 4 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you