Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please remove my community account. I did not sign up for a public profile from my company account.

Deleted user April 22, 2019

I did not sign up for a public community profile. This is very bad use of private company information. Please remove my community account and ALL community accounts auto created from my company staff information.

2 answers

0 votes
Public Name
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 14, 2020

I would also like to be removed. I signed up to use Trello boards, not to have a community account/profile. Who do I need to contact to remove my public profile? 

0 votes
Deleted user April 22, 2019

Under my privacy settings, it indicated that my profile will not be viewable by the public. This is however untrue with this community profile.  This is awful.  

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 10.40.10 AM.png

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2019

Hi Tang,

As per your request, I will be deleting your Community account. Please note that we won't be able to delete any other Community accounts, we require personal request from the individual to have their account removed. 

Note that when signing into Community, you'll be asked to use an Atlassian account. You can create a separate account with an alias if you still want to continue participating in the Community, and/or ask your colleagues to do so, so their information will not be displayed. Note that the COmmunity is a public place, so all content posted here is publicly available.

This said, I'm going to delete this account. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact us again and we'll be happy to help :) 

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events