Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help, why is my post marked as spam?

Tim Razik August 2, 2017

Hello can someone help me determine why post is being marked as spam?

Here is the question

6 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 2, 2017

@Tim Razik we're not sure why yet, but I've released your question and un-marked it as spam. I'm so sorry.

Tim Razik August 2, 2017

Thanks!!

0 votes
Justin_Moniz January 3, 2020
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 3, 2020

Sorry about that @Justin_Moniz , it should be clear now!

Justin_Moniz January 3, 2020

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it

Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 19, 2019

@Mintie I've released it, thanks for letting me know! Sorry about our spam filter :/ 

Mintie December 20, 2019

@Monique vdB No worries :) Thank you for replying so quick! 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 5, 2019

@pedrowilkens  thanks! Let me free it from the spam trap!

pedrowilkens July 5, 2019

Thank you very much :)

0 votes
denis_mullaraj May 3, 2019

What can be the reason, just out of curiosity?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 5, 2019

@denis_mullaraj unfortunately we can't discuss the details of our spam filters publicly since that would help spammers find workarounds.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 1, 2017

@Tom104Tom sorry about that -- I released it from the spam quarantine and should now be visible! Hopefully @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- and his colleagues can help with the question.

Tom104Tom December 1, 2017

Thank you, it's visible again!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events