How to set custom icon for my answers.atlassian.com user profile?

Sergey Markovich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2011

Hi,

I can't set custom icon for my profile on this site. Every time I try to do it I get 500 internal server error without any further explanation. Are there any limitations on the image size or type that are not publicly specified?

Thanks, Sergey

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2011

Sorry everyone - this is a bug - ANSWERS-157. We'll fix it tomorrow (July 28).

1 vote
Penny Wyatt (On Leave to July 2021)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2011

Answers uses Gravatar ( http://gravatar.com/ ) to manage avatars, it doesn't contain any avatar-processing code itself. Are you getting the error on Gravatar's site or here on AAC?

TothJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2011

yup I tried to use a custom icon too, this came:

500 Server Error

Sorry, you've encountered a system error.

TothJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2011

you can use custom icon too, if its not working just raise an issue at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS</p<>>

Sergey Markovich
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2011

Yes, I got exactly the same error on AAC site, not on Gravatar.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events