Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

include page stopped working

Deleted user January 6, 2022

Yesterday the include page macro stopped working on a confluence document we are working on. I can't seem to find a similar issue in the community forum.  Can someone please advise if this is a common issue and if so how can I correct it? This is what I see whenever I attempt to insert a page. Include Page issue.png

4 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2022

Hi @[deleted] 

I observed there were some issues with creating and editing Confluence pages

Are you still facing the issue?

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 7, 2022
0 votes
Answer accepted
KathyN January 6, 2022
Kate McGowan January 6, 2022

I've been experiencing the same issue as OP today, and was unable to remedy it with the solution in this article. 

All pages that I've attempted to include are now giving the "Unable to render" error, even though I successfully included them within the same pages earlier this week and no permissions have been changed since then. 

This has me wondering if there is currently something broken with this macro... 

0 votes
David Akinyemi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2022

Hey @[deleted] ,

I'm David Akinyemi, a Product Manager at Atlassian. It sounds frustrating to run into this issue while trying to use the include macros, and I'd love to help. It looks like instead of being able to include the page macro you are experiencing the above error messages.

Couple questions for you:

1. Can you do this in any other space without getting this error?

2. Are you trying to include a deleted page or a page that is within another space?

Deleted user January 27, 2022

The problem was resolved the next day so perhaps it was an issue with the macro as suggested by others.

Like David Akinyemi likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events