Unable to select any pages when using include page macro

Ryan McGinty January 6, 2022

I am trying to include the contents of a child page into a parent page. But when I use the `/include` macro and try to select a page to include, I am provided no options. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 2.48.26 PM.png

After typing the page I want, I do see results. I select that page. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 2.52.01 PM.png

But after selecting the desired page and I see the following error:

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 2.48.16 PM.png

Other notes

• They are in the same space
  • unrestricted view capabilities

2 answers

0 votes
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 7, 2022
0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

@Ryan McGinty Welcome to the Confluence group!

I have seen a number of users reporting this issue today. I cannot state with certainty that they are all related issues, but the Statuspage is currently showing degraded performance related to Create and Edit - which can affect some macro usage. Have you retried since posting this question?

If not, please do and report back your findings.

If you already have I will continue to research further. 

Ryan McGinty January 6, 2022

I'm still running into the same issue. Is it because of my version of Chrome?

Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (arm64)

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2022

While I cannot say that it is related the version for sure, if there is an update waiting, you should apply it and see if that resolves the issue.

Kate McGowan January 7, 2022

I'm experiencing the same issue despite being on the latest version of Chrome (Version 97.0.4692.71).

All pages that I've attempted to include are now giving the "Unable to render" error, even though I successfully included them within the same pages earlier this week and no permissions have been changed since then. 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022

@Ryan McGinty & @Kate McGowan 

This issue has been reported to Atlassian. You can follow it to see when resolution is posted.

CONFCLOUD-73359 

Hope this helps.

Rajnish Dahiya April 4, 2022

I am facing the same issue.
It was working for me couple days back and now all of a sudden it doesn't show any option under "Page to include", not even after I type full name myself.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events