Which confluence users are not actively using Confluence?

Matt Lane May 30, 2022

I have recently been doing an audit on product licenses. I found there was a number of staff members currently on the list of those with Confluence licences who when I am viewing their "Last seen" data information for the product it says they have "Never accessed".

Now for some of these people I know this is totally incorrect, as many are in my Department and I know they have accessed and used Confluence. Even if they have not necessarily published pages themselves or been a contributor to a page, they have used Confluence to view pages that were published by other staff.

So my question is this...

How can I found out which of these staff are not actively accessing Confluence pages at all?

e.g. I want to know who hasn't been using their Confluence licence in the past 6 months, so that we can reclaim unused licences.

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022
Matt Lane May 31, 2022

Thanks Ollie, by the looks of things there simply is not a feature for Confluence Cloud yet that allows what I am looking to find out about these users.

And the exported CSV information about users that can be retrieved from user management or directory managed accounts view, I am already using to find out what I know so far about the user accounts.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events