How to add confluence page as a gadget on JIRA dashboard

Ree Agarwal February 5, 2024

Hi,

We are using JIRA dash boards to track our daily work and progress across the projects.

We have started using confluence recently for project documentation and are linking our JIRA stories related to project in the confluence documentation.

We would now like to embed the confluence pages that we are referencing on daily basis as a gadget on JIRA dashboard to track any changes or for quick reference. 

Currently there is no JIRA gadget to do the same. So, are there any gadgets that can be used or any gadgets that might not be enabled in our instance which we can ask our admins to enable?

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Ree Agarwal February 6, 2024

Hi @Uday Kiran Bhaviri 

I have read the article and checked my JIRA gadgets. I don't have any for Confluence to add to my dashboard. 

I even tried to follow the other steps of finding help- > Available Gadgets in confluence but I dont have that option as well or I can't find it. 

Thus, I posted my question here to see if there is any other way to add the gadget or if any option was disabled in our instance which if enabled would give the option to add the confluence gadget.

Also the article is quite old so I am even not sure if it still holds good or not.

0 votes
Uday Kiran Bhaviri
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2024

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events