• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hide summary of Jira Issue on new editor

I am using the updated version of the Confluence editor, and can't find a way to hide the summary of my Jira Issues.

Is there a way or workaround to hide them?

1 answer

Hi @Leonardo Casagrande 

You can hide the summary of the Jira issues by clicking on the Edit Jira macro option and remove the summary option from "Column to display". Please refer to the screenshot.commmsu1.jpg

Click on the Insert button, you will not see the Summary of The Jira issues.

commsu2.jpg

Hope it helps you!

Thanks,
Manisha

Thanks for the reply Manisha, but I am having problem on the Single Issue format, where it always appears Key, Summary and Status.

In the previous editor, I could click on the issue, and select Hide Summary to do it, but this option seems no longer available.

Is there a way to hide the summary on the Single Issue in the new editor?

I'm having the same problem, can't find a solution yet.

All the "solutions" use table mode, which is irrelevant for single issue mode.

Same problem is duplicated:

* https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Choosing-fields-when-displaying-single-JIRA-issue-in-Confluence/qaq-p/457187

* https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-questions/How-to-Display-the-Jira-Issue-Macro-without-the-Summary/qaq-p/1242941

Even though the documentation says

"You can choose to show just the issue key, or the issue key and a summary. Select the macro placeholder and choose Show Summary or Hide Summary."

you cant.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Get to know the Confluence team!

Go “behind the screen” to meet some of the Confluence Cloud team. In this video series, we tackle some of the hard-hitting questions you never knew you wanted the answer to!  Meet some of the ...

236 views 0 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you