Adding a Label to a Template in Confluence

Chris Hill February 5, 2018

I am a very new user to Confluence and am creating some templates to be used by our team.

Last week I created a template and attached labels to it without any problem.

However, I am now trying to do the same on a new template but the label icon is not visible anymore in the template edit mode (or anywhere else). It is not next to the file tree up the top of the page.

Has something changed or am I going completely mad.

I am using Confluence Cloud and using either Safari & Chrome (and have checked Firefox)

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2018

Hi Chris,

this seems to be a general problem, another user is also reporting this:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Label-option-NOT-available-for-template-anymore/qaq-p/719325

and I'm experiencing the same behaviour.

@Shannon S - Could you please have a look at this?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2018

Hi Thomas, thank you for bringing me here. :) 

I've found this is a known bug:

At this time there isn't a workaround, but I would recommend keeping an eye on that for any updates. 

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Debra Graham September 1, 2020
0 votes
Mykenna Cepek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2020

Please consider also casting a vote for related request: CONFCLOUD-38181 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events