Join Confluence Customer Love Month 💙

Customer-love-campaign-loved.png

Roses are red, violets are blue, join 
#CustomerLoveMonth to learn awesome new things, and win swag too. Follow along throughout the month of February as we celebrate YOU, our incredible Confluence customers! We’ll be sharing new collaboration resources, best practices for Confluence and other Atlassian tools, and community activities to shower you and your team with ❤️.

Whether you’re new to Confluence, a proud Premium user, or a lover of all Atlassian products, we’ve got the perfect match for you! Activities with a special customer focus are denoted with the emojis listed below. Follow along on this page to track what’s upcoming.
  • General Confluence users 💙
  • New users 🆕
  • Premium users ✨ 
  • Cross-product users 🤝

Each week, look out for newly released love-filled activities:
Plus, check out lovely resources dropping along the way:

Comment or like this post to join the #CustomerLoveMonth fun 😍 . Bonus: hop on the love train and post your favorite love gif or meme below in the comments! 

office gif.gif

49 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

My relationship with Confluence. 💙

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

💙 This !!

Like # people like this
Brittany Sudlow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2022

Confluence you complete me.

giphy (24).gif

Like # people like this
Jena Slezak _Pender_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2022

wendy darling blessings GIF.gif
Me when Customer Love Month drops 

Like # people like this
Penny Crane February 1, 2022

When I see my team using our Confluence resources: 

Kermit loves his phone | Kermit the Frog | Know Your Meme

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 1, 2022

SO EXCITED! <3 AkXt.gif

Like # people like this
Brian Wong
Atlassian Team
February 1, 2022

Everyday when I log in to Confluence

Patrick.Gif

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2022

Me too, everyday i log in to my Confluence

Remember, I love Confluence 💙💙💙

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Customer-Love-Month-2021-Community-Content-Showcase/ba-p/1607159#M2069

Cheers

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2022

My use is intermittent (I'm a searcher, a do-er and a talker, not much of a writer), but every time I need to write something, I want to stay in it and never have to think about Word or other document editors ever again.

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
February 1, 2022

Our Valentine Exchange is now live! Help us spread the love by customizing a card 💌

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Customer-Love-Month-Valentine-Exchange/ba-p/1930787 

Like # people like this
Miriam Hopton February 3, 2022

Yes! I love confluence!! 💙

In Love Hearts GIF by The Valentines

Like # people like this
Friendly Giant February 3, 2022

Wisdom wisdom wisdom, what else?

love 💛 Confluence as a giant and count on making a move this month...  

make your move.jfif

Like # people like this
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2022

Premium users ✨
Cross-product users 🤝

I would select the above because being Technical Architect, I need to work on various Atlassian Tools i.e. Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Crowd. So, loving one product will be cheating and I cannot cheat and stop loving all other tools. I equally love all the Atlassian Tools 💙.

Like # people like this
Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2022

giphy-preview.gif

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2022

💙  Oh Confluence... Oh Confluence...

Like # people like this
Sachin Dhamale
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2022

Confluence is always underestimate tool. But I know i much useful this tool is.  :)

Like # people like this
Adam Nichols (DISH)
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 4, 2022

Jira and Confluence...what a cute couple!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/CDsV9wC6AI8Ks" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/disney-disney-lady-and-the-tramp-valentines-day-CDsV9wC6AI8Ks">via GIPHY</a></p>

Kelly Pallanti February 4, 2022

2d65429c490007a6771cde9235a2984cc331bc5cca2e0431a7c773f63f92608c.0.gif

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro February 5, 2022

My true feelings for you, Confluence ❤️. 

And thank YOU so much for it.

you-have-an-answer-for-everything-youre-a-huge-know-it-all.gif

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2022

My love for Confluence grows from the first day. ❤️ Love for life!

Here's also a little Confluence love quote that came to my mind:

Love is, when you look into someones Confluence page and see everything you need.

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2022

Sharing the love for all to see...

5ABD9F39-C527-4768-8028-52E86EF4CAA4.jpeg

Like # people like this
Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2022

When I think about all the potential of what our teams could and do accomplish with Confluence...

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 8, 2022

Image result for puppy Love GIF

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2022

Me sliding into the Confluence love month :D

love-doggo.gif

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro February 8, 2022

Hahaha, perfect @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_

🤩💙

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events