It’s a well-known fact that February is the month of love, and this year we’re going all-out with Confluence’s Customer Love Month!
All throughout February, the Confluence team is celebrating YOU, our wonderful customers. From promoting Atlassian Community-made content to swag giveaways through fun social media events, it’s an explosion of ❤️ across the Internet.
In January, we posted an all-call for Community members to submit creative content about how you use Confluence. Each contributor received a custom piece of Confluence swag and an exclusive badge on their profile. We were thrilled to receive such great pieces!
Check out the full collection:
From the desk of Teodora Vasileva, here are two awesome pieces about how she and her team have mastered Confluence-
- A comprehensive guide on how to create a Knowledge Base that will catch your reader’s eye from start to finish.
- A best practices breakdown of how to create Internal Knowledge Bases that will help your team thrive.
- You never forget your first time using Confluence! Read Jimmy Seddon’s walk down memory lane about his Confluence experience and pro tips and tricks.
- Learn how Simha Gontmaher’s team uses the page properties macro in Confluence to get work done in this awesome video.
- What would you do with 2+ hours of your time back? Read how Liam Green shaved down a daunting task to just 30 seconds with a built-in Confluence macro.
- If you’ve ever looked at a great Confluence page and thought, “The internet’s gotta see this!” then you’re in the right place. In this video, Lua Boschman shows you how to wow the world by turning your Confluence into a public website.
- Sometimes Confluence as we know it isn’t the home for certain types of content, and Ollie Guan has figured out a great workaround.
- It’s just that simple. Thanks to Community member Daniel Ebers for this pocket-sized summary of Confluence!
- Confluence can host spaces of all sizes and styles. Fadoua Boualem has a dedicated space in her Confluence Cloud to showcase her paintings and uses the ‘expand’ macro to keep her work tidy. Much like her paintings, this walkthrough is a visual treat. (Don’t worry; your sound is fine! This is a silent video.)
- How can Confluence help you stay organized both inside and outside of your workflow? Let us count the ways. Read how Verónica Rivas makes the most of Confluence in her day-to-day life.
Want to get more involved in Customer Love Month?
Enter to win swag, cash, and even an invite to an exclusive VIP Happy Hour:
Leave us a LinkedIn review! Let us know why you love Confluence on our LinkedIn page by 2/12 to be entered for a chance to win a seat at our VIP Happy Hour with a custom Confluence cocktail.
Tweet at us on Twitter! Use the hashtag #CustomerLoveMonth and tell us how Confluence has improved the way your team works together.