Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

daily discussion badge

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2021

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2021

I can confirm this. I was able to get this one only a few times, even though I participate in discussions.

Maybe you need to be the first to comment something? Also I think the answers on discussion posts don't count.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2021

@Hana Kučerová 

when I click on

grafik.png

I get this one: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/tag/lets-discuss/tg-p

It seems like someone has to tag the discussion, and only these ones work

In this case, the badge description is not correct

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2021

Yesterday I got this one after participating in friday fun. I wasn't the first one, so this is definitely not needed..

What is also interesting - my icon for this challenge looks different :-O...

discuss.png

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 1, 2021

the challenge seems to have 2 icons

grafik.png

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 1, 2021

@Hana Kučerová 

I tried to test the tag lets discuss in your other post

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Does-the-challenge-quot-No-Question-Left-Behind-quot-work-for/td-p/1764978

Didn't work for me, or the server needs some time to get it

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2021

Yesterday I got it immediately after my post... 

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 1, 2021

Ive not seen the mountain badge in some time. It didn't seem to be given not matter what I did, and now its gone. But, I did get a speech bubble one and wasn't sure where it had come from - I hadn't noticed it in the challenge list.

0 votes
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2021

"Stop chasing the kudos and start chasing the passion." 

smiling.png Just Kidding....

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 1, 2021

Its not so much chasing the kudos, its more about understanding how its supposed to work, and if what we are seeing is correct or not... for me at least. 😁👍

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events