cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

badge grouperstar

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2021

3 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2021

hmm, this post here counts as 1/5

the 2 others I linked were also from today & yesterday and do not count

the other one from today should also count, becaus I got the previous group badge yesterday:

grafik.png

Jacob Young
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2021

Hi @Alexander Pappert appreciate your enthusiasm here ... would it be possible for you to find the Community group posts you created? It would be helpful as we try to understand what went wrong. Sorry for your troubles!

Like Monique vdB likes this
1 vote
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2021

Hi @Alexander Pappert 

The same situation for me.

Cheers

Jacob Young
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2021

Hi @Vero Rivas would it be possible for you to share the new posts you've added in groups? Would be helpful for our team to debug. Thanks again!

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

@Jacob Young My Grouperstar has been stuck at 42 comments for a while.  New comments are not being logged and my progression has stopped on this challenge.

Jacob Young
Atlassian Team
May 18, 2021

cheeky Checking in on it!

Jacob Young
Atlassian Team
May 19, 2021

Did your count not increase yesterday @Brant Schroeder

You had an action logged for adding a comment which should go into your count.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

@Jacob Young - yesterday it did not and it did not increase today either.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2021

Just tested and it seems to be working now.

Like Jacob Young likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2021

@Jacob Young - I made a little improvement but it seems to not really be working.  I have posted way more that 8 posts and it seems to be stuck on 48.  Today alone I post at least 5 comments.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events