cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new beta - what's my level/points?

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2021

11k or 3k?

grafik.png

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Hi @Alexander Pappert 

I had not seen your question, I just asked the same, sorry, I will be attentive to the answers.

Cheers

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

It happens to me all the time :-). I think it's better to ask twice then don't ask at all :-).

Like Vero Rivas likes this
0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2021

The 3k is points to level up beyond  Harvest. The 11k is your total. At least that is my read. 

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2021

well, I got some badges today, which increased my 11.265 to 11.480

but the 3.315 i still the same

and i think the 3k should increase, to get the level-up  ;)

grafik.png

grafik.png

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2021

I'm happy I'm not only one who is confused :-). In my profile I see the exact same numbers 3315 / 3600 - this is definitely suspicious... 

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2021

I found out there's at least one another user with the same points - I've informed Atlassian about it.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Jacob Young
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2021

Will investigate with our team. Thanks for calling it out.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events