Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update #5 on the community kudos beta

I know, already? But there are so many more updates to share, so why not go wild.  

First things first, our program overview is here! If this is your first time checking us out, you should start with the overview. You can also find all our previous beta updates here. 

New: We have two new badges launching on September first, Migrations Minded and Jira Journey.  Migrations Minded rewards you for reading content in the Migrations collection and Jira Journey is to celebrate our New to Jira group, officially launching tomorrow. 

New: Have you been enjoying the No Question Left Behind badge? Well now we're launching a contest! Earn actual real-life prizes on top of your kudos, and compete for a grand prize at the end of the contest, worth $1000! Read all about it here. Thanks to @Mandy Ross for making it rain with some awesome prizes.  

Updated: Your list of available challenges has increased from 10 to 15 so you have a more complete list of what you can earn points for. 

Updated: You can now see all the badges you have earned on the kudos tab of your profile. It used to stop at 25. Fun fact: we checked to see whose list of badges was the longest and no surprise, it was @Brant Schroeder with a whopping 91 badges. I wonder what his 100th badge will be?

Fixed: The issue where your points tracker sometimes showed unrelated kudos has been fixed. Thanks again to @Svenja Lorenzen for reporting this.

Coming soon: As mentioned in a previous update, the leaderboard is going to be changing. We will be showing a Quarterly leaderboard and an All-time leaderboard, along with the Feed. The leaderboard will roll over on October 1, but may be launched before then with historical data. Keep your eyes out!

Updated: The list of available challenges has been updated so check it out to see if there's anything fun available for you to earn. 

New: Have you wanted to give someone kudos but you can't because they're not in the beta? We've opened up a waiting list for folks to request to join the kudos program. Direct them here and we will add them just as soon as we can!

Thanks: Thanks a million to @timmy for being our lead developer, troubleshooter, and shipper of these amazing improvements. Please send him some kudos; he deserves them all!

Any questions, issues, suggestions? Leave them below!

3 comments

Comment

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB  and @Mandy Ross

The grand prize for "no questions left behind", it it 3k or 1k? The link to the thread says it's 1k while here it's 3k.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 3, 2022

@Fabian Lim thanks for pointing that out; I believe it's a prize worth $1000 to three people for a total of $3000 which is where I got the number from!

Like Mandy Ross likes this
Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 3, 2022

@Fabian Lim it was also worded a little weirdly in my post, I've updated it to: "The contest will culminate in a grand prize worth over $1,000 for the top 3 people" Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events