cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Quest not working

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2021

It appears the Confluence Quest in Kudos beta is not working.  Or I may be doing something wrong.  Any insight? Anyone?

4 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

@Marjorie it took a while for mine to populate after I completed the action for the mission - give it some time to update.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2022

It is not working for me either.

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2022

No, not working for me either still.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 1, 2022
Marjorie.trader@tetratech.com January 1, 2022

No, it is not working for me.

1 vote
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 3, 2022

@Marjorie this is the discussion you need to comment on in order to trigger the badge.

@Alexander Pappert I see that you commented on it back in November; I don't know what the issue may have been but I went ahead and awarded you the badge!

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2022

@Monique vdB I did use that link and commented back in October.  

image.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 20, 2022

@Marjorie thanks, not sure what was going on in October but in the meantime I went ahead and manually awarded you the badge!

Like Marjorie likes this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2022

@Monique vdB  Thanks

Like Monique vdB likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events