cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

badge confluence quest working?

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2021

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2021

@Alexander Pappert 

Been a while since I did this but I thought that the link off of the "Introduce yourself in the New to Confluence group!" lead to a thread that you just post on. Once you post then it will fulfill the challenge. Can you check and see if I am remembering that correctly?

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2021

@Brant Schroeder @Monique vdB 

there are 2 different links

the first one just links to the group

the second is the correct one to the introduction thread - but it did not count for me

grafik.png

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2021

@Alexander Pappert - @Monique vdB will have to fix that one for you :)

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 1, 2022
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events