Atlympic Inspiration

Announcement @2x.png

Hello, Atlympians! 

The Games aren't gonna be easy - they'll require blood, sweat, and a whole lot of tears.* As such, mental preparation is just as important as physical in order to survive! 

*Just kidding

Please enjoy these 10 quotes provided by some of the fiercest Atlympic competitors - and feel free to add more inspiring quotes in the comments below! We will post the next 10 round of quotes in a few days (don't want to overtrain the brain, you know?)

"Luck is when opportunity meets preparation." quoted by @Jimmy Seddon 

"You see impossible, I see the finish line." Marathon runner, Adidas, quoted by @Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ 

"You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take." Wayne Gretzky, quoted by @Dave Liao 

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." Muhammad Ali, quoted by @Larry Brock _Praecipio Consulting_ 

“Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.” LeBron James, quoted by @Brant Schroeder 

“Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda, quoted by @JiraJared 

"Never Give Up." Quoted by @Mark Higgins 

"Never say never in football in / you how many people there are that many people jealous of worship." David Beckham, quoted by @Ollie Guan 

"A successful competition for me is always going out there and putting 100 percent into whatever I'm doing." Simone Biles @Mary Roper 

"It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up." Quoted by @Vikrant Yadav 

7 comments

Comment

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.

Like # people like this
JiraJared
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2021

Can I get my quote updated to my ACE account? Haha I have too many community accounts :E 

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2021

Hi everyone

My prefer quote is: The sky has no limits ... , neither do I ... (Usain Bolt)

Cheers

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 30, 2021

@JiraJared Done!!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 30, 2021

@Vikrant Yadav , love that quote! I can definitely relate - love getting out to remote places on a bike/my own two feet to find some peace! 

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2021

My personal Quote: Build yourself, to reach that extra mile. But when you challenge your self, the life will bow to you.

Happy gaming :)

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2021

Love the quote from Michael Phelps. In my opinion, it summarizes the way to success very well.

“You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits.”

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events