Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fill custom field with asset, in a team-managed project

Damien MARTY July 24, 2024

Dear all,

I am facing a strange issue with automation and custom fields.

Context:

I am under a team-managed project, hence there is no "screen" to add my custom field to. I added it directly from Project Settings, on my issue type IT.

The custom field is configured to be filled with an object from the assets defined in Jira Service Management.

Issue:

In my automation, I want to edit my issue and filled the custom field with a lookup objects. Unfortunatly, I get this error message:

---
EDIT ISSUE
An error occurred while requesting remote information
Bad Request
No fields or field values to edit for issues (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project):
KEY-205
---
The field is available in my project, as I can manually fill it on the issue KEY-205.
Any idea? Thanks!
Edit: adding automation screenshots:
image.pngimage.png

1 answer

0 votes
Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2024

@Damien MARTYCan you post a screenshot with your automation?

Damien MARTY July 24, 2024

@Adolfo Casari just edited my question :)

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2024

Whats sort of customfield is PMO.v2 Delivery Date (i.e. a datetime or Assets type)

Damien MARTY July 25, 2024

Assets type

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events