Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📚 Earn a new community kudos badge: ‘All About AI’

169 comments

Comment

Lance Robert
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 15, 2024

I learned some very helpful tips about automations in Confluence and Jira. Thank you.

Baris Kuzu August 15, 2024

AI works better the more information you put into the system. Also learned to summarize comments. Thank you very much! 

KGray
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 15, 2024

Great course!!! I can't wait to learn more!!!

cyap
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 15, 2024

Learned about using AI to save queries in Jira.

Emmanuel_A August 15, 2024

i learned about ai

Dr Valeri Colon (Connect Centric) August 16, 2024

Hot of the Press: Q&A from the Latest Get Started with Atlassian Intelligence session. I've tried to post them to this page directly but get caught in a error loop.

Absolutely @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ I go right to the summarize button when I'm reviewing tickets

@Graham Twine the community is always here for you. I advice my teams to start simple using 'define' and 'summarize' before moving on to more advanced AI supported features like ITSM automations. 

@Mario GELES have you checked out the new Get Started with Rovo course...

@Bibek Behera I love the Confluence page automations to gather approvals without leaving the Atlassian ecosystem!

Like Mario GELES likes this

@Alexander Pappert you can find the recording to all the past Live Learning events here: https://ace.atlassian.com/live-learning/ Then scroll to  "Past Events"

Untitled.png

@Mike Maurer one thing we don't talk enough about is AI in testing! Glad to have Becky there to lead the discussion and hope to have more conversations on automated testing.

Glad you had fun @Najjar Innovura Predictive sprint velocity and burndown charts are the future—we’re about to get some serious insights!

Like Alexander Pappert likes this

That's awesome @noemi_anania summarizing comments, monitoring project health, and automating tasks - thats the productivity trifecta 

@samanta_aragao I love leveraging AI for content creation in Confluence. I see it as enhancing my writing and not diminishing me as an author.

@Neil Fletcher Summarize has to be the most popular AI feature. Simple but powerful

@Gabriele Cecco so glad you enjoyed the video. Have you tried the virtual assistant plugin for Slack yet?

@Chris Bocage sounds like you're fully tapping into power of AI. Have you tried creating a Rovo agent? See if you can get in on the beta.

@Lewis Tanguhwar Between 'summarize' and 'Ask AI' I feel like I rarely read a full Confluence article anymore.

@Suhel Mangera context in Jira is the backbone to providing meaningful support. Glad you enjoy the feature.

@Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ Have you tried using the AI to summarize your marketing analytics yet? It could be funnnnn.

@vasanth Glad you found the session useful.

@Dmytro Fedin What I love is that the AI enhances a knowledge base that is very specific to a company's information. Using natural language processing to make automations more accessible to all users can be problematic for admins. 

@Maxim Dudnyk I enjoy the automations as well. NLP helps me refine my automations to make them error free.

@Bao Truong Love this feature for those looooong Confluence pages.

@Rama krishna welcome to the community. We need to chat more about using AI for testing and code review! Have you tried Rovo yet?

Chris Bocage
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 16, 2024

@Dr Valeri Colon (Connect Centric) no Rovo yet but interested 

Mukesh Kumar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2024

Learned how to use On demand dictionary, AI search, AI Summarize , AI automation and write features.

Mario GELES August 19, 2024

Hi @Dr Valeri Colon (Connect Centric) the Get Started with Rovo course is on Atlassian University ? I couldn't find it (neither with a search about "gey started" nor with a search about "Rovo")

Ciara TN
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2024

Really enjoyed learning more about the new automation features in Confluence and Jira.

Like # people like this
Theresa McFarlane August 19, 2024

I love the user story writing and the comments summary.

janvincentlopez.encabo August 20, 2024

This is helpful to gain more knowledge and increase skill 

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2024

The agenda, AI features and simplified JQL queries are real helpful and fantastic stuff. Their is some light on Loom software (I quite don't know why Loom is in the topic, seems like some kind of recording tool) and Rovo!

Floating toolbar.png

Like # people like this
Ashish Mani Tripathi August 20, 2024

For me the best use of this feature is summarised version of my long confluence page content. That really save time. 

I'm loving it !!! 😍 

Thank you @Dr Valeri Colon (Connect Centric)  for the great session

Like # people like this
Sanam Malleswari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2024

Nice session, I like to use summarize the content using Gen AI, automation features and quick search using atlassian intelligence. Learned best practices of Jira/confluence

Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2024

Being able to summarize an entire page of information in seconds (without needing to go to ChatGPT) is fantastic. I can't wait to see what else it will be able to do this time next year. 

Like # people like this
Petr Fučík August 28, 2024

I´ve learned how to use Atlassian AI to translate human-written search to JQL.

Like # people like this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2024

I was using ChatGPT before, but just a couple of days ago I tried to professionalize the tone on some of my Confluence pages (content was in Croatian) by using AI and it worked really well. This will definitely save me some time that I used for switching between different tools 🙌

Dr Valeri Colon (Connect Centric) August 29, 2024

@David Dávila I'm glad you enjoyed the use cases by role. This was apart of the course revisions and I love how Hiren constructed the Business Analyst use case.

@Jan Scherks The AI summarize button is the easiest productivity hack ever!

@Manoj Gangwar Did I see you on my LinkedIn page? Summarizing Jira comments is a favorite of mine too. Ticket reformatting is in beta, which may become my new favorite.

@Tanya Grinsell I feel like reduce/shorten content and summarize could be also categorized as accessibility features, especially for the neurodiverse.

@Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ For my Star Trek dream to come true, help me create a feedback loop to improve AI by reporting any translation errors. Live long and prosper.

@Rishabh Jhawar Summarize + a read aloud feature and we'll never need to read again. 

@Lance Robert in the next course iteration I'll add more information on automation in JSM! 

@Baris Kuzu Absolutely, AI thrives on a large amount of quality, well-structured data. I've setup automations in Confluence to help me keep my knowledge base clean.

@KGray Thanks!!! In the next course revision we're looking to add more gamification and conceptually build up to Get Started with Rovo.

@cyap I was so excited when I learned AI would write JQL for me. Its not perfect but its does the trick.

@Emmanuel_A mission accomplished!  

Like Rishabh Jhawar likes this
Dr Valeri Colon (Connect Centric) August 29, 2024

@janvincentlopez.encabo glad to be a part of your journey. Thank you attending!

@G subramanyam that is the best screenshot! and thank you for supporting the course. Atlassian recently acquired Loom, the video recording app, for $975 M (valued at 1.53 billion) then added some AI features, which (I think) is how it ended up in Serif's update. 

@Ashish Mani Tripathi me too! Summarize significantly cuts down how much I have to read in a day. Thanks for attending, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the sessions.

@Sanam Malleswari I love a good best practice. They help us optimize use and lower the number of incidents/errors.

@Josh Costella master jedi, you have 4 Atlassian accounts! Agreed, not having to transition to ChatGpt saves time and being able to query a knowledge base with company specific data improves relevance. 

@Petr Fučík My confidence level with JQL was so low before Atlassian Intelligence. Now I feel like a JQL pro.

@Tomislav Tobijas I'm so happy to hear the AI tone change works well in other languages! Thanks for sharing!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events