cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📚 Earn a new community kudos badge: ‘All About AI’

169 comments

Comment

Dr Valeri Colon (Connect Centric) August 29, 2024

@Mukesh Kumar Looks light you caught the major features of Atlassian Intelligence. Happy AI exploring

@Ciara TN Using natural language process, Atlassian has really made automations accessible for all. 

@Theresa McFarlane now everyone knows my not so secret, secret to writing user stories! Record a meeting, paste the transcript into a Confluence page, ask AI for Action Items and Users Stories and automate action item reminders. If any user story doesn't seem accurate ask the team questions of clarification.

Like • # people like this
Monika Rani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2024

The ability to summarize comments is awesome :) thank you @Dr Valeri Colon (Connect Centric)  for sharing !

Ashlea Shaw September 4, 2024

Learning about the different applications of AI within the tool but the thing which struck me the most was how the existing Atlassian user experience rules are maintained throughout the features. For anyone who has experience with any Atlassian products the time it takes to pick up the new AI features is dramatically shortened by the intuitive approach taken with the user design.  

Ashish Mani Tripathi September 4, 2024

When will I get this badge? :(

Dr Valeri Colon (Connect Centric) September 5, 2024

@Monika Rani check out the AI in Atlassian Analytics https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/atlassian-intelligence-features-in-atlassian-analytics/ 

@Ashlea Shaw the cross ecosystem functionality is pretty special. The consistency makes the AI easier to use. Thank for highlighting that.

@Ashish Mani Tripathi "view" your profile then click on the "Kudos" tab under your bio. Then scroll through your Kudos badges. 

Like • # people like this
Yin Liang_XDevPod
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 9, 2024

Lear about how to change tunes in editor

Shreeja J
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2024

learned how to use Atlassian Intelligence to automate tasks and improve workflows in Jira and Confluence. The course showed how AI can help teams work more efficiently by offering suggestions and generating content.

Thanks,
Shreeja J

Diego Chen September 13, 2024

ChatGPT has been an AI assistant of me. I usually use it to find some possible solutions of the Jira configuration. 

Like • Chris Tetzlaff likes this
Susanna Babayan September 17, 2024

A bit late on this, but still...

I learned how Atlassian Intelligence can streamline our project management by automating task assignments and providing smarter data insights. The real game-changer for me is the predictive analytics feature-it’s going to help us anticipate project risks before they arise. Excited to put this into practice and see the impact!

Like • Ashlea Shaw likes this
Kasia Olchawa
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2024

Finally AI Search looks like so powerfull in Jira and Confluence! So nice.

Bryan Waters
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 19, 2024

Learned some cool examples to use AI for JSM

Aseem
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 19, 2024

Thanks for the great session. I would like to see more thorough discussion on regression analysis in upcoming sessions

RamR September 19, 2024

Linking an agent to a knowledge base old/new is a cool feature. The entire session was very helpful and had some good insights.

Thank you.

Lindsay Bolan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 19, 2024

I appreciated the in-depth look at the differences between the current state of AI and changes coming with Rovo, and also the look at JSM chatbots. These are features I am hoping to implement in the future, but unfortunately as part of the healthcare/higher ed field, I will have to wait for HIPAA compliance and more granular permission controls.

Thanks for putting this together!

Fernando Jeno
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 19, 2024

Learned that you can link Confluence contents to virtual agent using intents

Éva Heidl
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 19, 2024

I can use it for summarizing Confluence page content, search for Jira tickets. AI can be used by Service Management Agents responding incidents tickets. And definitely I will use for creating automations. 

Awraam Fanariotis September 19, 2024

How the virtual agent works and how AI can help with summarizing Tickets, pages, etc.

Marcela Junyent September 19, 2024

I attended the September 20th event. It was interesting to learn how the new virtual agent logic flow can automate replies to business users from Tier 1 support with a workflow design.

vasanth September 20, 2024

Is any activity required for this?

Cas Renooij September 23, 2024

AI provides me with almost instant framework for my projects and it prevents me from forgetting crucial steps ( like testing / falback steps )

Saves a lot of time !

Gema Bejarano September 26, 2024

Acabo de iniciarme en IA. Estoy interesada en este tema con JIRA. Toda información será bienvenida.

oliver cuesta September 26, 2024

Nice webinar about what Atlassian Intelligence can do. Thanks for sharing.

Johann Batt September 26, 2024

Learned how to use AI in confluence page content

Marcus Jacobs September 27, 2024

Great Webinar, very happy about summarizes and dictonary fuctions. Semmes like we could build our own glossary without 3rd party apps.

Tetiana Bondar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 27, 2024

I can do the impossible in Jira with Atlassian Intelligence - it's awesome!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events