Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📚 Earn a new community kudos badge: ‘All About AI’

150 comments

Comment

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2024

can you post a link to the recording?

Like • # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2024
Mike Maurer July 20, 2024

Learned about automated testdriven acceptance criteria creation.

Najjar _Innovura_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 21, 2024

That was fun, looking forward to start seeing some predictive sprint velocity and burndown charts... Huge future ahead ✨

Liz Tanner July 22, 2024

Use case: Identify recurring bugs that sometimes slip by unnoticed especially if they're minor. I'd use Atlassian Intelligence's automation to perform once-a-week audits of PI summaries for low-critical, med-critical Issues to check for recurring bugs. If two summaries share context and verbiage, and were submitted weeks apart, that could indicate a repeat bug.

The quick-'n'-easy-to-fix Issues often cause recurring errors. A 5-minute fix every few weeks that clears a bug doesn't always register when we're focused on critical tickets. But, repeated 5-min. fixes can add up to significant project time-loss--and that's before identifying the error causing the bug!  

By using Atlassian Intelligence to audit PI summaries and group ones indicating a recurring bug, JSM can implement lasting solutions just once, eliminating the recurring error and time wasted on repeated tasks. (A little Lean Six Sigma spice a la Atlassian Intelligence.)

noemi_anania July 23, 2024

I've learned how to use Atlassian AI to summarize comments. I'm excited to apply these features in Confluence and Jira to monitor project health, ensure all necessary fields are completed when creating new tasks/projects, and easily define automations. These tools will bring great value to our daily operations.

samanta_aragao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2024

I use AI to create great content inside my pages on Confluence.

Neil Fletcher July 24, 2024

Summarizing of comments is very useful

Gabriele Cecco July 28, 2024

Just finished watching the Get Started with AI video and I must say, it was quite enlightening! I learned some really interesting things:Creating a summary, Writing a prompt, Translating Confluence pages
I'm eagerly looking forward to the updates regarding the virtual assistant in chat for JSM customer portals. Can't wait to see what's next!

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 29, 2024

Hey @Daniella Latham , I hope you don't mind, I just modified the post to include a direct link to the recording on Youtube to help people find it.

Cheers

Chris Bocage
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 29, 2024

Atlassian Intelligence gives our employees 24/7 access to our virtual agent and our knowledge base. Love the issue summarize feature! Dictionary feature in Confluence is amazing! Love the add structure and suggest child issues features in Jira! Jira Automation AI has helped me create automations faster than ever.

Lewis Tanguhwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 29, 2024

Of all the things I got and took away, one that caught my eye and I am so loving it is the "summarize' feature. It is awesome and I have personally enjoyed it while searching via internal documentation notes.
it is super amazing, helpful and saves time.

Suhel Mangera
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 29, 2024

The augmentations in JIRA are valuable. Like summarisation and contextual help in ticket desription. Esp like the "Add structure" action. 

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 29, 2024

I work in marketing, and I really love the advancements Atlassian is making regarding AI features, specifically in Confluence. It helps me save tons of time with the summaries and automations. 

In my daily work, I use AI features, especially those working with large language models, because they usually provide a base or draft to start writing about any topic I need to advance quickly.

vasanth July 30, 2024

very useful session 

Dmytro Fedin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 1, 2024

As Confluence is mainly defined as a 'knowledge' base, an AI feature is like being created for it. I am really happy to see new capabilities such as term definitions.
In Jira, the autogenerated JQL seems like a nice feature for basic users. However, as for me, AI automations are up for discussion; I am not really sure about it additional impact for admins.

Maxim Dudnyk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 1, 2024

Ability to create an automation rules with AI

Bao Truong August 2, 2024

I have learned how to summarize an entire confluence page.

Rama krishna August 2, 2024

Good! 

I learned possible uses for Atlassian Intelligence in testing and reviewing code.

David Dávila
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 6, 2024

Learned about the use cases for my Business Analyst Role.

Jan Scherks
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 8, 2024

Ability to summarize content

Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2024

The most I am using>> Ability to summarize comments in Jira.

Tanya Grinsell August 12, 2024

Really good to reduce context switching and summarize what you may have missed. 

Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2024

I love any summarization feature and hoping for the translation feature to improve in the near future.

Rishabh Jhawar
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2024

I will be hitting that "Summarize" button a lot :D

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events