Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account inaccessible after email address change

Eliza Zadura April 9, 2024

I requested an email change for an older account, to an email address that I use more frequently, let's call it address_1, for claritys sake. To complete this change, I changed the email options for a newer account, since address_1 was associated with this account. This account should now have address_2 associated with it. For both changes I received confirmation emails, and confirmed the changes.

The plan was to eventually merge the accounts, or backup some data and use my newer account. It was important for me to keep data from the older account.

Now, the account that should be associated with address_2 isn't accessible, I can't even do a password restore, since the account cannot be found. Please help.

1 answer

0 votes
Quincy _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2024

Hi @Eliza Zadura, I am sorry to hear you are having a problem with your account. If you reach out to our support team they can help get this resolved for you.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

By filing a support request through that link you will be able to securely share details with our support team. I hope we can get that resolved for you quickly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events