Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with microsoft login

pop486 February 6, 2020

Hi, I'm having problem with microsoft loginProblema Jira.png

3 answers

0 votes
Shaun van Niekerk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 14, 2021

SO trying to connect to Jira from within Teams and keeps asking for the MS Account. Expecting a prompt for Jira's credentials not Microsoft because already logged in.

For Teams it is a O365 account in Azure.

Thanks

Shaun

0 votes
Adarsh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2020

Hi @pop486 ,

We are experiencing some issues with "Login with Microsoft". Issue is related to Azure active directory configuration and verification of email, Meanwhile, you can input your email address into login form to be directed to appropriate login method. 

thanks,

Adarsh

pop486 February 7, 2020

Hi Adarsh, thanks for your reply. About the Jira Software Status Page it says the problem is already solved but we are still having the issue in our site.

Resolved - Between 17:50 UTC 5th February to 03:00 UTC 6th February, we experienced difficulties with the Login with Microsoft feature. The issue has been resolved and the service is operating normally.
Feb 6, 03:53 UTC

Adarsh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2020

Hi @pop486

This is resolved for customers who have Microsoft personal accounts - not tied to an Azure active directory. We are still working on the fix for non-personal accounts. You can track ID-7361 to get the latest updates. Please continue to use login form to authenticate your account. Based in your organisation set up, we will either ask for password or redirect you to your configured SAML/SSO provider to authenticate.

thanks,

Adarsh

Move Work Forward
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

@Adarsh 

When do you think this issue will be fixed?

Cheers,
Leo, ex-Rockets ;)

Lucas Hornung May 5, 2020

Are there any updates on this? I appear to be having the same issue.

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2020

Hi @pop486,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

There was an issue with the Login with Microsoft feature earlier today, but according to Jira Software Status Page  it has been fixed. Maybe clearing your cache would help? 

pop486 February 7, 2020

Thanks for your reply. It doesn't work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events