Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial login

Karen Gordon July 31, 2020

I was just added to this account yesterday. How can I get in as I don't yet have a password set? Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2020

Hi Karen, welcome to the Community!

I see you're listed as the primary billing contact for an Atlassian Cloud site. You can manage the billing information for the site at https://my.atlassian.com .

It looks like you've been able to verify your email address and log in to Community with your Atlassian account, but if for some reason you're having trouble getting in, you can reset your password by clicking the "Can't log in?" link at the bottom of the login window.

And for clarity, I'll mention that while you've been added as the billing contact for the site, it doesn't look like the existing site administrators added you as a user in Jira. You'd need to reach out to them to add you to Jira if you're expecting to use the product. But if not (and you just need access to the billing for financial purposes), the license and billing details can all be managed from my.atlassian.com.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Gurney L Garrett December 13, 2021

I chose the free one for one person 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events