cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not get email notifications when watching a thread

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2021

Email is added to my Atlassian profile, I checkced all spam and not apma folders in my mailbox. I am watching the thread. (the eye says WATCHING). 

I just do not get any emails. 

Please help so I can actively participate in the community. 

2 answers

1 vote
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 24, 2021

@Nari Man sorry to hear that! Can you double check your notification settings at this link

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 24, 2021

@Nari Man I saw your note to Brant below and double checked on the back end: based on your settings you should be getting immediate notifications for replies in this thread. 

I'm going to go ahead and email you so I can get the team to help troubleshoot. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 24, 2021

Testing a reply in this thread without an @ mention to see what happens.

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2021

I got notification email. Thanks

Like Monique vdB likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

Are you receiving other notifications now?

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

@Nari Man Is this on an Atlassian product or are you not getting Atlassian community notifications.  

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 24, 2021

Hi @Brant Schroeder I am not getting the notification that you responded to my question here. 

I do not get emails from Community.atlassian.com. 

HAving said that, since last 3 days ago I have received 2 emails form other threads but I definitely did not get an email that you responded to this thread. I also did not get a notification that Monique responded to this thread. Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 3.21.50 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events