Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete an Administrator?

Ingrid Brodin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 12, 2020

Hello, 

One of our account administrators is no longer working for our company and I need to delete her from our account. How do I do this? 

2 answers

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2020

See the article @elizabeth_jones is referring to. In case you are referring to the administrator's account as a billing/technical contact in My Atlassian, this article may be helpful as well.

Should you have problems accessing your company's My Atlassian account, it's best to reach out to Atlassian support directly.

1 vote
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2020

Hi Ingrid: Here is a great article on how to do that: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Access-questions/How-to-remove-an-Org-and-site-admin/qaq-p/1149870

Let us know if this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events