Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't receive verification email.

Edited
Gaimanov I'm New Here Nov 30, 2021

My corp email (edited out by Atlassian Support) does not receive any verification emails. Been trying to resend them, checked spam, etc. Nothing helps. 

Would appreciate any help.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Dec 01, 2021

Hi @Gaimanov , welcome to the Community!

Your corporate email returned a bounce to our mail servers that's consistent with an error we see sometimes on Office365 organizations. Following the steps in this article, an Exchange Admin at your company can use this mail flow rule to prevent emails like this from getting blocked in the future. As for now, I've cleared the error from our email service provider.

The next invitation email will attempt to be delivered again, but you will need to have the invitation re-sent in order for the email to go out. It won't happen automatically. If your Exchange Admin is able to use that mail flow rule before the invitation is re-sent, it should deliver successfully.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Account

Upcoming AMA with the Atlassian Identity Product Managers!

"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...

1,589 views 8 17
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you