Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unknownmacros 'numberheading'

Haneena Fathima March 4, 2024

While I was trying to migrate from the server to the cloud on confluence, I did not migrate the plugins. While all the heading were there but there was no data inside the page. And I could see most of them there, but some of it had this displaying on the page unknownmacros 'numberheading'.  what could be the cause of this ?

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2024

@Haneena Fathima -

Welcome to the community.  What you need to is to identify in your server env for the specific macro add-on in your system first, then your team needs to determine if the functionality is needed or not.

When one conducts a migration to the Cloud, you need to conduct your detailed analysis on your server env setup.  Take a look at this add-on for server env from Atlassian which will assist you on the migration - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219672/confluence-cloud-migration-assistant?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter

This will be the same process for Jira and JSM.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events