Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled date for disabled users via API?

Paul Madison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2024

We are trying to do some cleanup for groups that contain disabled users.  We need to remove disabled users from groups when the disabled user has been disabled for x number of months.

I"m not currently seeing any APIs that would work for this.  Is there anything available?

1 answer

1 vote
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2024
Paul Madison
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2024

I don't want to delete or deactivate any acccounts, I just want to see the date that the account was deactivated by SCIM.

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2024

As for the API case, the only result you can see if the user is active or not - no dates, sadly.

Also, you can check this page: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Account-questions/Where-to-find-data-on-users-deactivated-date/qaq-p/1462954

In summary: You can use the audit log to see when the user was deactivated.

Apps like Optimizer - shows the inactive users but not the date and the Advanced User Manager - give the deactivated users, but no dates.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events