Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
groups-icon

App Central

Created Jul 13, 2022, Last active today

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • GreenHopper - Rank Fields

Hi, We have recently upgraded JIRA to 5.2.11 version and GreenHopper to the 6.2.3 (currently latest) .. When starting JIRA or reindexing we noticed some warns and error related to the Rank (Obsolet...

Mirek asked a question 0 4 June 20, 2013
  • Greenhopper Classic Agile Gadget

Hi..I am using the Greenhopper Classic Agile Gadget for my Sprints. The gadget provides tabs for "Burndown", "Burn Up" and "Velocity" charts..the problem I am having is...only SP (Story Points) are o...

Peter Lyons asked a question 0 1 June 19, 2013
  • Greenhopper create version from sprint

Is it possible to have greenhopper create a new version for each sprint that is created/started? I'm trying to use the jira time tracking reports but they only filter by version, not by sprint. It wo...

Jeff Storey asked a question 0 1 June 18, 2013
  • GreenHopper OnDemand and data encryption

Hello, GreenHopper : Can anyone tell if the data stored on "Ondemand" is encrypted ? the security department of my company expects data to be encrypted in order to prevent anyone to read including ...

Abdoul Abdoulla asked a question 0 4 June 9, 2013
  • How to view closed Greenhopper stories?

How/where do you display closed GH stories? Filters allow for issue "status", so you can see that last status you defined in your workflow, but not "Closed" stories per se.

Lisa Rahder asked a question 0 3 June 5, 2013
  • Script Runner Send a custom email From email address set to reporter

Hi. I would like to use the send a custom email built in script in my transition and have it sent from the reporters email address so that the recipients can email the reporter in a reply versus sen...

Dan Porter asked a question 0 16 May 14, 2013
  • greenhopper - Hour Burndown Chart - Query

Buenos dias como puedo obtener el query en la grafica Hour Burndown Chart para obtener: - Guideline - Remaining Values - Team Effort - Estimate Accuracy -Required Daily Burndown Rate...

Eduardo cardona (PSL) asked a question 0 2 May 14, 2013
  • Greenhopper Days Remaining in Sprint Gadget problem

We are running the Labs feature "paralell sprints" and are currently hosting 2 sprints in the same board against the same backlog. Trying to get the Days Remaining in sprint to work on our dash. T...

Jakob Rödström asked a question 0 11 May 7, 2013
  • Import project from JIRA-5.2.11 to JIRA-5.2.11+Greenhopper-6.2 (or enable Greenhopper on it)

Hello, I've got project in JIRA-5.2.11 and I want to start using Greenhopper with that project data. Thus I need to enable Greenhopper on that project OR import project as Greenhopper enabled proje...

Andrej Kvasnica asked a question 0 6 May 5, 2013
  • Greenhopper Epic vs Story

I am testing greenhopper version 6.1.4.4 on JIRA 5.2.5. What is the primary difference between epic and story. In the docuementation it was not briefly described.

srinivasp asked a question 0 3 March 20, 2013
  • Issue needs to resolve when all linked issues are resolved

Hi I'm using this super cool Script Runner extension. Loving it. But now I have a little problem I don't know how to address. We have a project with issues referencing to related tickets in...

Mark Bednarski asked a question 0 7 March 15, 2013
  • Greenhopper issuecollector-embededjs

When viewing a Project Board in Greenhopper 6.1.3.2 (this bug was also present in the previous version we had loaded, but I don't remember the exact version number) we receive the following error mes...

Scott Fredericksen asked a question 0 2 March 4, 2013
  • Time Tracking in Greenhopper

I am estimating in story points and time tracking in hours. I want the remaining hours field in the user story to be the total of the remaining hours in the sub-tasks. But I cannot enter sub-task rem...

Phil Lancaster asked a question 1 3 February 28, 2013
  • Greenhopper priorities vs ranking

What role do issue priorities have when your project is managed by Agile Scrum, where priorities are ordered by rank, instead of issue priority?

Gerald Kaszuba asked a question 0 2 February 24, 2013
  • License expired after installing GreenHopper

Hello After downloaded and installed GreenHopper onto our JIRA, the License status: Expired on 18/Aug/12 3:00pm. Our JIRA version was not now up-to-date at that time, and we did not have a ch...

James Yu asked a question 0 1 February 20, 2013
  • Next Greenhopper release

There's some really cool stuff (Epic Reports and more seamless integration between JIRA and GH) in the latest version of GH (6.1.3). We're using onDemand - when can we expect to see that version pub...

Peter Dittman asked a question 0 3 February 12, 2013
  • Greenhopper Sprint Templates?

Hi Everybody, I am wondering if it is possible to create sprint templates within Jira Greenhopper. What I mean with sprint template is a basic set of tasks that can be created by a certain user or ...

Marten asked a question 0 4 January 24, 2013
  • Why won't some Issues show up on the Greenhopper board?

We have a few Issues that don't show up on our boards. We can't figure out why. The query for the board lists the Issues. The status of the Issue is in one of the columns. Other Issues with the sa...

George Carvill asked a question 1 18 January 17, 2013
  • Epic Permission problem in GreenHopper

I'm trying to remove an Epic from the left hand nav in GreenHopper. To do this, I'm trying to complete the Mark as Done process, but I get an error message (You do not have permission to edit issues...

Andrew Chan asked a question 0 2 January 1, 2013
  • Greenhopper in OnDemand

Hi I want to try using greenhopper in our ondemand jira. From Manage Plug-ins, i click Greenhopper, click Configure, and then see the message To work with GreenHopper, please renew your GreenHopper...

Mark Levenstein asked a question 0 2 December 17, 2012
  • Greenhopper Menu Broken

Are there any Configuration adjustments needed to correct the Agile Menu error message The JIRA server could not be contacted. This may be a temporary glitch or the server may be down. All other as...

Ashley Jean asked a question 0 1 November 19, 2012
  • Why the GreenHopper XML tags in non-GreenHopper project issues?

We use GreenHopper and are upgrading both our JIRA (from 4.0 to 5.1) and our GreenHopper. I m currently running tests on a test environment and we have noticed the following: If I open an issue for ...

Patrik Bredin asked a question 0 2 November 18, 2012
  • Greenhopper Epic Names

how can Epic names from Greenhopper be synced to jira? does ne1 know if this will be done when Epics leave GH labs and be built in?

C_ Faysal asked a question 0 3 November 13, 2012
  • google apps integration with Greenhopper

i have a google-apps / jira-ondemand setup for our company and we've been using jira for a few months. i'd like to enable the greenhopper-jira plugin for my developers - how do i do setup the license...

simon butler asked a question 0 5 November 10, 2012
  • Prioritize Backlog in GreenHopper?

Is there a way to prioritize the backlog in GreenHopper? For example, I have a Business Value custom field which stores integers and would like the backlog issues to be ranked by this field. How is...

Tudor Hofnar asked a question 0 3 October 31, 2012
members
This widget could not be displayed.

Description

App Central is all about the many magical apps and Powerups that help make Atlassian products even better.

AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events

See all