The Agile Corner Badge Contest

1810AgileCoachGraphicContest_320x160_AgileCorner_Community_v2.gif

Update: October 2019

The Agile Corner contest has closed and the accompanying badges -- the green Agile Corner and the "elite" purple Agile Corner badges -- are no longer being awarded.

Thanks from one Agile Coach to the many Agile Coaches who participated!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Atlassian Community,

Welcome to the brand new Agile Corner badge contest ---- the best way to get your Agile groove-on and earn special badges! Our contest’s goal is to get the larger Atlassian Community watching, commenting and engaging with the Agile Coach YouTube videos.

Meet our two badges:atlassian-agile-community-badge-L1-128px@2x.pngatlassian-agile-community-badge-L3-128px@2x.png

• The entry-level Agile Corner badge (green)
  • The elite-level Agile Corner badge (purple)

To earn the green Agile Corner badge:

• Watch the Agile page
  • Share three Agile Coach videos on Twitter and use the hashtag, #YourAgileCoach in these three (3) different tweets.
    • Either create your own posts, use #YourAgileCoach in your tweet and include one video or the playlist.
    • Or, tweet our #YourAgileCoach community posts (each post will have the “tweet” button and #YourAgileCoach tag).

Tweet: The good, the bad and the ugly: What is scrum to you? https://ctt.ac/bdN8c+ #YourAgileCoach

• We’ll post two community posts a week and each post will have a video in it!

To earn the purple “Elite” Agile Corner badge:

• Choose one video and write a community post about it.
  • Tag your post with the two hashtags: #YourAgileCoach and #AgileCorner

Let the Agile fun begin!

Lewis

26 comments

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2019

Hey @Lewis Haidt - you've got an image missing for one of the badge examples, but other than that, this seems like a great way to introduce a larger audience to the video offerings and expand the sphere of influence. 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Lewis Haidt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2019

Thanks Meg: The purple badge disappeared on me! It's back. Now I'll be looking for your posts!

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 27, 2019

Hmmm - do I dust off my old Twitter account or get access to TechTime's twitter account?

The things we ponder in the pursuit of badges...

Lewis Haidt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2019

@Kat Warner hard [social media] life choice

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2019

Hi @Lewis Haidt love this Agile corner badge contest. I just earned the green Agile Corner badge, by watching the page and shared three videos with hashtag. My twitter account is @jodilynne3 so you are able to confirm and add the badge to my profile. 

Next I will work on the purple badge :)

Thanks and have a great day!

Jodi

Like Kat Warner likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2019

Hi @Lewis Haidt I just earned the purple Agile corner badge, here is my discussion post:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-discussions/What-is-Scrum-The-Agile-Coach/td-p/1022769

Thank you,

Jodi

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2019

Hi @Lewis Haidt - this challenge helped for a great start with agile topic. Followed (Watched) right from the beginning and shared them on my twitter account @flegelkind and I totally love the experiences and knowledge shared here. Sadly I didn't get the badge - anything I did wrong?

Lewis Haidt
Atlassian Team
March 4, 2019

@Fabienne Gerhard @Jodi LeBlanc You've been badged! Thanks for following up.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2019

Thanks very much @Lewis Haidt - greatly appreciated :)

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2019

Thanks you @Lewis Haidt - and of course a BIG thank you for this article 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2019

Hi @Lewis Haidt I just earned the green Agile Corner badge, by watching the page and shared three videos with hashtag. My twitter account is @WebBrant so you are able to confirm and add the badge to my profile. 

Like Lewis Haidt likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 6, 2019

Hi @Lewis Haidt I just earned the purple Agile corner badge, here is my discussion post: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-discussions/How-to-groom-your-backlog-right/td-p/1026334

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 7, 2019

My 3 tweets have been made under @KatInTheHutt. Please make the magic badge things happen. @Lewis Haidt 

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2019
Lewis Haidt
Atlassian Team
March 14, 2019

Great post, Davin. Love it. You've been badged!

Like Davin Studer likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2019

@Lewis Haidt Thanks sir.

Tomaz Alexandre Macedo Rodrigues March 28, 2019

Hi @Lewis Haidt. I just won the Agile Corner green label by watching the page and shared three videos with hashtag. My Twitter is @tomaznotube  so you can confirm and add the badge to my profile.  Go Next purple badge.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2019

Hi @Lewis Haidt ,

I just earned the green Agile Corner badge, by watching the page and shared three videos with hashtag. My twitter account is @GuanOllie so you are able to confirm and add the badge to my profile. 

Deleted user April 12, 2019

done! #YourAgileCoach and #AgileCorner

Danny Flynn April 22, 2019

@Lewis Haidt I just completed the requirements to earn the green Agile Corner badge.  (I.e. watching the page & sharing three videos with the "YourAgileCoach hashtag.) My twitter account is @OptikSolutions1 Are able to confirm and add the badge to my profile?   Or do I need to tweet off of the community page to earn it?   Thanks!  D -  

Jason Stork
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2019

@Lewis Haidt 

Hi 

I just completed the requirements for the green Agile Corner badge, by watching the Agile Page and sharing three videos with #YourAgileCoach . My twitter account is @jasonstork so you are able to confirm and add the badge to my profile. 

Thank you

Jason

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2019

Hi @Lewis Haidt

I have also just completed the requirements for the green Agile Corner badge.  I'm now watching for all posts on the Agile page and I have shared three videos with the #YourAgileCoach tag.  My twitter account is @jseddon004 so that you can confirm my truthfullness.

Thanks!

-James

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
October 1, 2019
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
October 4, 2019

@Lewis Haidt - damn I just saw the October update. It looks like I missed out by the slimmest of margins. :(

Lewis Haidt
Atlassian Team
October 7, 2019

@Kat Warner Monique and I working to get your badge added. You'll be the last one. Stay tuned.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events