Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Capacity widget on Plan Summary is empty

Ashleigh Lodge March 22, 2024

I'm working through our first use of Advanced Roadmaps/Plans and am currently looking at the Summary, which seems like it could be helpful, but I'm a bit confused about the various widgets, in particular the Team capacity one.

Right now it's saying that there are no active sprints in the backlog so it's not showing data:

team capacity.PNG

I've already worked through a few issues w/ getting stuff visible on the plan, so I've set my plan's issue source to the board (instead of the project), and I've also made sure that the board is associated w/ the team (which is plan-only). The board does have sprints - some completed, one active and some future.

issue source.PNGteam1.PNGteam2.PNG

I've also made sure that the changes have been saved back into Jira, so I'm at a loss as to why nothing is showing up under Team Capacity on the Summary. Appreciate any help!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2024

Hi @Ashleigh Lodge and welcome to the Community!

The summary view is relatively new, so I am not yet familiar with it yet myself. But can you make sure that the issues in your sprint are literally assigned to your team? As in: in the timeline view, make sure you can see the Team field there and have it filled out on some issues.

Usually, this is the missing link.

Hope this helps!

Ashleigh Lodge March 25, 2024

Did a test with one active item from the current sprint and it looks like that did it, thanks!

Pretty frustrating that all these little connections are needed and not outlined anywhere :(

0 votes
Irene
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2024

Hi @Ashleigh Lodge , another thing that you can check is if your active Sprint dates overlap with the date range of Summary page dates? Although a sprint is still active, but if the sprint start & end date doesn't match with the Summary page dates, the sprint won't show up. 

Hope this helps!

Ashleigh Lodge March 25, 2024

Yeah, I had checked this as well and it did match. Thanks though!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events