Jira doesn't send any notification emails - everything stored in mail queue - Jira OnDemand

Georgios Dimoulis March 30, 2014

Hi,

I am currently using Jira OnDemand and since this day Jira does not send any mails to the users automatically. It stores them in the mail queue and I have to release them manually.

Until yesterday it was working fine. I saw that the OnDemand solution got updated to the next version yesterday 6.3. Could this be a reason?

I saw that the Code Cache for instance is completly full:

Code Cache

3 % frei (Belegt: 31 MB Gesamt: 32 MB)Eden Space

71 % frei (Belegt: 13 MB Gesamt: 45 MB)Survivor Space

100 % frei (Belegt: 0 MB Gesamt: 5 MB)Tenured Gen

49 % frei (Belegt: 230 MB Gesamt: 455 MB)Perm Gen

24 % frei (Belegt: 194 MB Gesamt: 256 MB)

How can I fix this issue. COuld you please help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Georgios Dimoulis

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2014

Hi Georgios,
The issue you experience is a know issue which surfaced after the latest deployment on theOnDemand platform. We are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Lyn April 1, 2014

Hi Mick

Is there any news on this? Seems like the mail queue is being flushed automatically again.

Thanks

Lyn

MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2014

The incident should be resolved and the service returned to normal, if you maintain to experience any issues, please contact us at https://support.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer