When a ticket is marked as "resolved," an automatic evaluation email is sent to the "reporter." In this email, users can give 5 stars (points) or 1 star (point) and leave a comment about the ticket.
Requests:
- The email should be sent in both English and Turkish (I believe I can set this from the Language field).
- Is it possible to send it within a specific announcement-like template rather than just plain text? (Can a template be created?)
- When a rating of 3 stars or lower is given, making it mandatory to provide an explanation for the low rating. (Can we require a comment if 3 stars are given?)
- Can reports be generated periodically (weekly/monthly/annually) broken down by company, location, etc.?



When I press any star, the following screen appears. Can I make changes to this screen? Can I make this comment screen mandatory if 3 stars are given?
Is it possible with Automation? When the task is solved, a solved e-mail is sent to the customer. Then, a screen e-mail is sent to them where they can rate the solution. How can I?
Please help.