When in the admin account, under app, then sites, I see chiefofchaos-29679810.atlassian.net. I would like to remove the site chiefofchaos-29679810. I can't find where I do that. I have been able to disable the apps that were attached. This was created in my account when I was building out an example for a prior business I…
The sole board admin's account was deactivated, I am the only remaining member, and I need to be promoted to admin to reopen it. This is the board URL (https://trello.com/b/hBWWJmDR) . Thank you
When a new employee joins, HR, management, and payroll are aligned. But IT is often left guessing which groups or permissions are required. HR knows the employee. IT has to know the access. HRMS platforms track identity details like department and role. However, they don't automatically define security boundaries. For…
Hi Atlassian Community, One of the most common things we hear from admins is that not every Atlassian Cloud change needs the same level of attention—but it can be difficult to know which ones do without reading them all. Since launching the beta of Release Notes on Atlassian Community, we’ve heard from customers that…
I have a user whose 2FA never arrives via email. As a result, they are unable to login to Atlassian products. Their email was recently reconfigured by IT, but the address is the same as what is listed in the Atlassian Administration User directory. We do not have Atlassian Guard. While their email does function, it also…
Hi everyone, We're excited to announce that Global Views is now generally available in Jira Product Discovery! 🎉 This is one of the most requested features from teams managing multiple spaces, and we can't wait for you to try it. What problem does it solve? If you’ve ever curated the perfect roadmap or prioritization view…
I would please need help in transferring ownership of our organization because the previous owner left the company and we no more have access or the possibility to access his account or email inbox.
Hello everyone, I am working with some users in our company that have prior Jira experience and would like more control over there Project/Space, so there is less of a reliance on IT. (Company Managed Service Space) These users have the below licenses - - Jira Premium - JSM/Agent. The users are also Admin, Service Desk…
Is it possible to use the A2A with another service than Gemini? I'm stuck on this step: https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/manage-a2a-connections-in-admin-hub/ "Users must complete OAuth 2.1 authorization before Gemini can call Rovo on their behalf. More information on the setup ." I need the…
We've run into a problem that I'm sure a lot of teams have seen. Users sometimes add personal information, IDs, or other sensitive data to Jira tickets without realizing they shouldn't. What I've noticed is that most PII detection tools only catch the issue after the ticket has already been created. By then, the data has…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.