In this series:
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Forming an Advisory Board
Part 3: Making Content Decisions
Part 4: Space Scenario
Part 5: Scenario Creation Steps
Part 6: Scenario Creation Steps (Continued)
Part 8: Archiving a Space
Part 10: Finding Archived Content
Part 11: Deleting a Space
Part 12: Archival Permissions
Part 13: Archival Workarounds
Sometimes life is calm and organized and other times, it’s messy and chaotic. The same is probably true for your Confluence application. Confluence always starts out clean and organized, but over time it can easily become a jumbled mess.
As a Confluence administrator, you play a critical role in both application adoption and long term usability. It’s time to set some content standards!
In this multi-part part series, I’ll share my advice and recommendations for standardizing and managing content in your application.
Let’s go!
What a wonderful series @Rachel Wright. I had this marked for follow-up for the past few weeks and finally used my commute today to catch up. I love how you took what could have been a MASSIVE page and divided it into units that were much more consumable and digestible. The recommendations on how to set up Spaces as well as how to handle the archiving of stale content/expired spaces are great reading for experienced and beginner admins alike. I appreciate you taking the time to share this series in the community.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.