-
How to change the status of "won't do" of "Closed won" tasks to "Done"
Hi all! I have a project called "Leads" with a Sales template, in which the tasks may go to status "won't do" or "closed won". As I understand, these status are equivalent to the end of the process. But Jira is still listing these tasks as Open tasks when you go to Open issues filter. Even if you have a deadline defined…
-
Why aren't clearly delimited, visually distinct fields available in Jira?
When I submitted this question, the form presented each field with clear visual boundaries and subtle shading, making it immediately obvious where information needed to be entered. Our Jira instance, by contrast, uses a largely flat, white interface in which fields are not clearly delimited from one another. This creates a…
-
Can i add a logo image to the request form? How?
Hi! Can i add a logo image to the request form? How?
-
Jira Cloud Org Events API
Hi folks, We are currently building a data pipeline to pull Jira org events into our environment via Airflow (DAG running on a 5-minute schedule). While verifying the ingested records, we observed data discrepancy caused by late-arriving events: Current Implementation: For a run at 24/09/2026 05:50 PM, the DAG queries the…
-
What should I check before migrating Jira Server to Jira Cloud?
I’m planning a migration from Jira Server to Jira Cloud and want to make sure I understand the main compatibility and migration issues beforehand. Are there any specific areas I should review, such as apps, custom workflows, permissions, automation, attachments, or user accounts? I’d also appreciate any recommendations for…
-
Edit Resolution Field on a Closed Issue
Hello, I would like to edit the Resolution Field on a Closed issue. I've always been able to set up this through workflow transition : - All to Closed : set a workflow transition on Resolution Field & set the Value to Done - Closed to Closed : set a workflow transition on Resolution Field & set the Value to "Empty" I…
-
Automation allowance exceeded
Our Automation limit in Jira has exceeded & all automation is failing. I need to know which CMB requests require manual intervention. The audit log shows an issue number which I cannot associate with a CMB submission #
-
Timeline - "expand every epic" setting just disappeared
The timeline in Jira has just been revamped. There was a settings "expand every epic", which allowed to easily expand each epic to easily see a whole timeline. It seems that it just disappeared from the new timeline. This is a critical feature for us, as we have many epics with many tasks within them, and we need to have…
-
What is the best test management tool for Jira?
I’m currently working as a QA Manager for a mid-sized SaaS company that develops project management and collaboration software. We use Jira for issue tracking and managing our development sprints, and now we’re looking for a dedicated test management tool that integrates well with Jira. I’ve done quite a bit of research on…
-
Refund request after trial ended and subscription was charged - support ticket unanswered
Hi everyone, I was using Atlassian Cloud (Jira and Confluence) during a trial period. When the trial ended, my subscription was automatically charged for the next billing period. I noticed the charge shortly afterward and immediately cancelled both Jira and Confluence because I did not intend to continue with the paid…
-
Hi, how can I connect Cursor with Jira?
I have already connected Claude with Jira, and the setup was quite straightforward using the Atlassian connector in Claude, which uses MCP. My expectation for the Cursor–Jira integration is the following: Cursor would have access to the current codebase, and through the Jira integration, it could fetch the details of a…
-
how Show full hierarchy in structure
-
Jira + Cursor Agent Workflow — Achievable in Production Today?
Looking to validate a Jira + Cursor agent workflow We're mapping out the workflow below and want to sanity-check it against what others have actually gotten working in production : Current setup: Jira only — no Confluence, and we're on SVN today while evaluating a move to Git specifically to unlock this. Questions for…
-
Additional UX Regression: Child issue creation focus mismatch in Epic view after recent update
Following the recent Jira update, there is a UX mismatch when creating child issues within an Epic view. Previously, the input field and the newly created issue were aligned at the bottom of the list. Now, the inline input field appears at the top of the child issues list, but once created, the new issue is appended to the…
-
チーム管理対象スペースのタイムラインで「フィールド 'ランク' を使用して並べ替えできません」と出て読み込めない
いつもお世話になっております。Jira Cloud(Freeプラン)を利用しています。 特定のスペース「ネットワーク管理部業務」(チーム管理対象ソフトウェアスペース)の「タイムライン」タブを開くと、以下のエラーが発生して画面が一切閲覧できません。 「タイムラインを読み込めませんでした。フィルター クエリに問題があります: フィールド 'ランク' を使用して並べ替えできません。修正するには、ボード設定でフィルターを更新してください。」 ■ すでに試したトラブルシューティング(すべて効果なし) 1. ユーザー側でのカスタムフィルターやグループ化はすべて「なし(クリア)」の状態です。 2. Jira全体管理者メニューの「LexoRank…
-
Jira Formatting Wrong
Hi - I opened Jira timeline today and the linkages were all misaligned and some epics were showing up as invisible on my timeline view. Additionally, the colors are all slightly off and look different and even were all grey and based on task progress (which I figured out how to switch out of). Anything I did wrong or a…
-
Is there a “Switch User” / impersonation feature in Jira Cloud similar to Jira Data Center?
In Jira Data Center, Jira administrators can use the Switch User functionality to temporarily log in as another user. This is very useful for troubleshooting permissions, checking what a specific user can see, reproducing access issues, and validating Jira configurations from the user's perspective. Is there any similar…
-
Could you please confirm whether JCMA/CCMA can be explicitly installed from the Atlassian Marketplac
Hi Team, I have a query regarding Jira Cloud Migration Assistant (JCMA) and Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant (CCMA). Is it possible to explicitly install the JCMA/CCMA apps from the Atlassian Marketplace in a Cloud environment? My understanding is that for Cloud-to-Cloud migrations, these capabilities are currently…
-
When I add a new user in JIra - His email gets tied to the old user
When I add a new user in Jira, their email address seems to be associated with a previously removed user. Every time I try to add the new user using their email address, the old removed user appears instead. How can I resolve this issue and ensure the email address is associated with the new user?
-
How are PMOs connecting Jira delivery data with project financials for portfolio reporting?
There are a few ways PMOs can handle this, depending on how much they want Jira to own. If Jira is the main delivery system, tools like Tempo can help connect Jira work and time data with budgets and costs. BigPicture is another option if you want to extend Jira into broader portfolio, resource, and financial management.…
-
Atlassian's new automation pricing creates unintended cost explosions during bulk updates
When performing bulk updates on tickets, it appears that automation rules are triggered as well. Since automation executions will soon incur additional costs, I would like to understand what strategies are available for handling this in the future. For example, we recently added a new custom field and populated it for all…
-
No qualifying bean of type 'java.util.Map<?, ?>' available
Has anyone seen this error before? It seems to happen when you have record in scripts. Every now and then after clearing groovy cache, the system seems to forget how to find java.util.Map. A reboot usually fixes it. the full error is c.a.j.web.component.ModuleWebComponentImpl] An exception occured while rendering the web…
-
Why aren't clearly delimited, visually distinct fields available in Jira?
When I submitted this question, the form presented each field with clear visual boundaries and subtle shading, making it immediately obvious where information needed to be entered. Our Jira instance, by contrast, uses a largely flat, white interface in which fields are not clearly delimited from one another. This creates a…
-
How long do items that are completed remain in the Jira board?
I have a free account, I had a Jira board with 9 items. I have completed 7 and didn't touch the board for 3 weeks. The completed items have completely disappeared without a trace. Not even archived. Am I missing a filter that I need to clear or enable? Is this a designed behaviour or a bug? Can these items be restored…
-
How do you decide between Jira Forms and custom fields for team requests?
At Silver Edge Packaging, different teams can have different information they need when submitting a request. For example, a website request may need page details and priority, while a design or packaging request may need dimensions, artwork information, or other project details. I’m trying to understand when it makes more…