I’m currently working as a QA Manager for a mid-sized SaaS company that develops project management and collaboration software. We use Jira for issue tracking and managing our development sprints, and now we’re looking for a dedicated test management tool that integrates well with Jira.
I’ve done quite a bit of research on Google and watched several YouTube comparisons, and I’ve shortlisted 5 tools:
- Kualitee
- Xray
- Zephyr
- TestRail
- QMetry
The problem is that I’m still not sure which one would be the best fit for our team.
Our main requirements are:
- Strong Jira integration
- Easy test case management
- Test execution and reporting
- Support for manual and automated testing
- Good visibility for developers and QA teams
- Reasonable pricing as our team is growing
Has anyone here actually used these tools with Jira? I’d really appreciate hearing about your experience, especially regarding ease of use, Jira integration, reporting, and pricing.
Which one would you choose for a growing SaaS team, and why?