Hello ,
I am trying to automate "creating jira issue" flow .
I don't have admin access and i am using custom field for setting the values through JIRA CLI interface
I have tried with the below command facing the below issue .
java -Dhttp.proxyHost=146.17.64.17 -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080 -Dhttp.proxyUser=srmuthu -Dhttp.proxyPassword=password -jar jira-cli-3.7.0.jar --action createIssue --project "Nike+" --type "bug" --summary "cascade issue" --custom customfield_12044:Normal,customfield_14442:YES,customfield_12040:Running,customfield_12340:Running,customfield_12050:n/a,components-componenets:Chat --server https://nikensl.jira.com/--user muthusr --password password
ERROR :
Warning: user is not an administrator. Custom fields names are not available for use or validation. Use custom field ids!
Remote error: com.atlassian.jira.rpc.exception.RemoteValidationException: Custom field ID 'components' is invalid.
But i am using correct custom field which i added through the below error before i got the above error
Remote error: com.atlassian.jira.rpc.exception.RemoteValidationException: {components=Component/s is required.} : []
Pleaes help me to solve the issue or let me know is thery any best way to automate jira functionalities .
Thanks ,
Muthu Selvan SR