Hello,
I am trying to setup the development of a hardware product on JIRA. The parent product is a box which has boards and a sensor (which is a child project). We want to use JIRA to track bugs so whenever an issue/bug is raised the relevant team is notified. For the boards I have added them into the components within the parent project and assigned a leader who looks after any issues on them. But for the sensor which is a different project (child) in itself I cant find a suitable way to track issues. Essentially for the sensors what I would like to do is to raise an issue in the sensor project (child) using the board of the parent project (box).
The template I have used is Scrum and company managed project for the parent project.
Could you please suggest me how to do this/or if there is a better way of doing this.