I am trying my luck to contact the support team as I cannot get a result from the Answers web pages and forums.
How can I add a file to an existing review specifying the path to the latest version in perforce as well as a patch to identify the changes for review?
The changed files in a Pending changelist cannot be accessed by fisheye/crucible until they are submitted.
We do not allow developers to submit until their code changes in their pending reviews have been reviewed.
I am trying to develop a simple script that uses the REST Remote API to add a file to an existing review.
The script will specify the files path in perforce and provide a patch/diff to identify the code changes in the pending changelist. The review should list the changes to review in full -context as if I have had provided two changesets to the file in perforce.