Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the new Work’n It Community Badge

G’day Atlassian Community!

If you’re new to the Work Management community group or never heard of it before, you’re likely not alone.! This group is fairly new and in the spirit of kickstarting this new group, what better way to do so than with a new badge - Work’n It.

WM4A community badge@2x.png

This badge is designed to recognize and reward community members who join and participate in our new Work Management community group. This group is focused on encouraging users to show how they integrate Atlassian products and the best practices they have for working across teams. This group will be mostly focused on our work management products (Confluence, Atlas, Trello, JWM) but we welcome examples of pulling in other tools that you use outside of Atlassian in your workflows. We look forward to learning about all the ways you use the products together and your tips and tricks.

Criteria for Earning the Badge

The Work Management community group is still quite new to the Atlassian Community and we’re looking to grow! Earning this badge will be easy to accomplish. Here’s how it will work:

• Join the Work Management community group

• Write a discussion post talking about how you use Atlassian products together or with other 3rd party products

• For example: What I love most about using Slack with Jira

• Think about what the shortcuts, automations, labels, etc that help you stay organized and move work forward. You may have an insight that someone else could benefit from :) 
  • Respond to someone else's discussion 3 times! Let's keep the party going 

This badge can only be earned once and will be active until July 14th. We look forward to seeing all the ideas the group can share and learn from! 

11 comments

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2023

This is awesome! I look forward to writing a post to get this badge! 

Like # people like this
Alain Nimbol
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 17, 2023

I'm about to discover all of this community 

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2023

A great input initiative. 

Like # people like this
Valecia Goodnow June 18, 2023

Great idea!  Looking forward to reading the various use cases for using atlassian products.  Jira has been great for multiple teams to work on a single request allowing visibility for dependencies and roadblocks.

Like # people like this
Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

Interesting... I didn't realize this group existed.  I'm sure glad it does, because I've written multiple Jira automations to inform people via Slack or email (Outlook) that something has happened to their issue.  I realize this is rather mundane, but it works, it's useful, and now that it is a part of our daily lives, if it stopped working, we would sure take notice!

Currently, our mainline Atlassian tools are Jira and Confluence - both Cloud based.  I've been working furiously to encourage or organization to deeply integrate both into their daily lives as our single source of truth.

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023
Like # people like this
Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023
Like # people like this
Kaye Lynn Garten
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 11, 2023

Interested in reading more articles like this to explore the integration of the products.

Like # people like this
Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 11, 2023
Like # people like this
Emilee
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 11, 2023

It's the last few days to earn this badge! If you haven't written a discussion post, make sure you do so by Friday! 

For everyone else - the badge will be applied automatically once you meet the criteria listed. If you don't see it appear, let me know so I can look into it. 

Like # people like this
Dana A July 24, 2023

Looking forward to learning more about this for sure! Thank you for being innovative, looking to meet the needs of your customers. 

Like Randy O_Neal likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events