Developer

Gary W Brock March 23, 2020

HI I am Gary and I am using  Jira  to track tasks  for Salesforce development.

6 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2020

Welcome!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2020

Hi @Gary W Brock

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend checking out the Jira Collection, and don't hesitate to ask any questions.  Everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2020

Welcome Gary!

We are glad you are here!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2020

@Gary W Brock Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out our awesome "Three Things" series, as well as threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Hurcus Ibrahim March 25, 2020

Hi Gary - welcome.

There is a good online community here with people that have a lot of experience with JIRA. Don't hesitate to post questions.

H

Viresh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 12, 2023

Hi I'm Viresh,

As I am trying to create a new web applications. Thank you for giving an excellent opportunity to use the platform for the better development process!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events