Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome watercooler: Say hello 👋🏼

Viewing page 4 of 4

85 comments

Comment

Chris K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2023

Hi all!

My name is Chris and I joined the Atlassian community a view weeks ago.

I'm using jira software and confluence since 5 years for different project management approaches.

A view months ago, I started a new job as an Application Manager for Jira & Confluence.

As I am getting deeper in touch with configuring and administrating, I really start to comprehend the full capabilities of this amazing tools and still I am thinking, that this is just the beginning... 

I am really excited about the upcoming journey and glad to be part of this community.

Last but not least, I hope I can get in touch with equal minded Atlassian enthusiasts in this group, but I am quite sure about that ;)

Greetings from Germany

Chris

Like # people like this
Jason D May 4, 2023

Hi All,

I am Jason.  Recent recruit for a new role as a product manager / owner within manufacturing.  Also very new to JIRA and Confluence.  Looking forward the the learning journey and gaining the knowledge of both systems while working in an AGILE(another new experience for me) format.  Apologies in advance if there a few first time questions asking for support or advice.

Regards
Jason

Like # people like this
Chucky Obiakara
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 14, 2023

Welcome Jason

Like # people like this
Chucky Obiakara
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 14, 2023

Hello Every one, I am new to this community and I just started using Jira.

Would hopefully love to learn much more and new experiences.

I am humbly requesting a Mentor...Any takers...Would highly appreciate.

Lets Learn and Have fun with it...

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2023

Having fun and learning.... welcome

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2023

Hi @Chucky Obiakara  I recommend this article first, it is very helpful ---> 🗝 Unlock the power of the Atlassian Community 💥 - Atlassian Community

Meher-un- nisa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 30, 2023

hi

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2023

Weclome to the community!

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2023

Hi @Meher-un- nisa  I recommend this article first, it is very helpful ---> 🗝 Unlock the power of the Atlassian Community 💥 - Atlassian Community

Neletia Samaro
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 25, 2023

Hi,

Newbie here! I did a boot camp for Jira and want to hone my skills.  I am also actively seeking employment so please feel free to divulge any gems of wisdom and viable options that you may know.  

Nigel Walker
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 15, 2023

Hello Everyone, 

I am new to the Atlassian community and am trying to get my bearings. I like that everything is in one place instead of having multiple desktop and browser apps to work on a project. 🥴 
If anyone has any good tips, feel free to pass them along. 

Thanks,

Vlad-Marin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 17, 2023

Hi Everyone,

This is Vladimir, I am glad I have found this community.

I was an engineer before transitioning towards PM roles, I am so passionate to learn these concepts, thank you Atlassian for such a nice community!

koco
Banned
January 29, 2024

Hello world 

Valentine P_Elements
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 28, 2024

Hi everyone ! 

Kyrstin Dittenhafer-Swartz April 1, 2024

Hi everyone!

I'm Kyrstin and I'm a Product Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA. My company is starting to lean heavily into the Atlassian suite, and I'm trying to skill-up to keep up in my role. I'm excited to find that Atlassian has such a robust Community to use as a resource for this!

Right now, in my role, I'm using JIRA, Product Discovery, and Confluence heavily. Our IT department also just recently made the transition to using Jira Service Management. 

It's an exciting time, and I'm really enjoying the tools. But it has been quite the learning curve/transition for my company. We'll get there, and I'm hoping to gain insight out of the Community in order to help us do so, and then looking forward to closing the loop and bringing insights and experiences back here to share, too!

Like Valentine P_Elements likes this
Valentine P_Elements
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 2, 2024

Hello @Kyrstin Dittenhafer-Swartz and welcome ! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events