Viewing page 3 of 4

85 comments

Comment

Precious Oluleye January 28, 2022

Here to Learn. Thank you!

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 5, 2022

I have the same aims! Good Luck!

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
Stephen Edache Paul February 3, 2022

A great space to start with. I'm heading over to read how a group of Leaders helped reduce the number of tags from 20,000 to 5,200, and how I can help win the war of the tags.

Isn't this amazing!!

Like # people like this
Tanushri K February 16, 2022

Hi, I just joined in, could someone help me out with below queries?

Currently am using Jira Software>> Cloud >> Free version

At Dashboards, is there a way to get Assignee at X axis and at Y axis could I get the name of my Epic. (Tried doing that by selecting 2 Dimensional filter statistics but was not really successful)

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2022

Hi @Tanushri K,

Welcome to the Community!

I understand what you are trying to see on the x and y axis, but what are you trying to see the values of within the gadget?

On and typical x/y chart you usually see

The number of incidents (x) over a time period (y) and the graph plots the numbers so you can see the trend over time.

For what you are describing, I don't think you want an x/y axis chart.  I think if you just use a "Filter Results" gadget and create a filter that displays Epics sorted by Assignee, that will give you the list you want.

I hope that helps.

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 5, 2022

Hi, I`m Karina from Ukraine and I`m new here! 

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2022

It's been a while but... Welcome, Karyna! 

Ahmet Ozcelik June 6, 2022

This was very helpful, thanks Erica!

Like # people like this
Connor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2022

Very helpful guide, great write up. 

Like # people like this
Qun Gao July 6, 2022

Great work to put all these things together! Very helpful for  me as a new guy to the community. 

Like # people like this
Cornel Lyatuu December 17, 2022

Hello everyone.

I'm new here and excited to gain more insights on how to use Jira for Agile Project Management.

Like Diana Bostan likes this
Prashant P Patil December 17, 2022

Hi, it would be good if you guys post abc of  jira. I didn't find any sub article links which will introduce new commers about jira. 

You should have jira training videos or articles explaning it's features step by step with examples here in community. Provide me if they are here. 

Thank you. 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2022

Welcome to the Community @Prashant P Patil!  You are correct you probably won't find a "getting started" guide here.  I'd recommend checking out the Atlassian University and specifically the free Jira Fundamentals course: https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/815443-jira-fundamentals

I'd recommend going through a number of the free course in the University to get you started then come back to the "New to Jira" collection and ask any specific questions you might have.  People will be more than happy to help with answers.

Like Martin Ehrath likes this
Michael Onyedikachi December 27, 2022

I had registered for this course but was having some issues... 

I'd revisit it with this link and take the course again. 

raj shaswat December 27, 2022

Thanks for sharing ,really helpful

found lot of group helpful for new joiners

Michael Onyedikachi December 27, 2022

It's a great pleasure to be in this group... 

Eleonora Contini February 2, 2023

Hello community, I’m a project manager based in Sydney, NSW. I’m attending a few courses in the Atlassian Academy, happy to be here and read all of your tips!

Nidhal Ghabri February 3, 2023

Many Thanks 

Maksym Skrypniuk February 4, 2023

Thanks

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2023

Hi all, I'm here to learn and help where I can by sharing my experiences. :)

Saranya A March 20, 2023

Hello.. thanks for the guide 

Amit Paul March 24, 2023

Hi 👋 great platform...

David Alberto May 4, 2023

Agree

Sanya Tiwari June 22, 2023

Hello , I am Sanya . I am new user. I want to upgrade my work life so I believe this is a perfect platform to learn more on jira. I am so excited to start this beautiful learning journey with other professionals as well.

Like # people like this
Amy Riis July 4, 2023

Hey there! looking forward to learn how to use Jira and get the most juice 

Diana Bostan July 12, 2023

Hello! My name is Diana and I’m excited to be part of this community 🎉

Kiran Kumar July 19, 2023

Hi All,
Hope you doing great.

Richard Olushola Akinyemi July 26, 2023

Hello Good People!

SHANUR RAHMAN July 30, 2023

Thanks

Irene August 21, 2023

Glad to be part of this group. 

Kseniia Trushnikova
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2023

Yay! Welcome to the community

giphy

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events