Jira Newbie

Shawn Pennington March 8, 2021

Introducing myself: my name is Shawn and I do software development/I.T. for an engineering/calibration company.

I am currently reworking the corporate website and needed a better way to track issues and provide transparency to other team members.

I'm trying out JIra to see if it fits the bill.

8 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2021

@Shawn Pennington Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Hope you get to learn a lot about Jira and other Atlassian tools here from our amazing Community Leaders & members.

Happy Learning!

Like Shawn Pennington likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Shawn!

We are glad you are here!!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2021

Hi @Shawn Pennington ,

welcome! If you are having any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we are here to help :-).

Shawn Pennington March 10, 2021

Thanks!

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2021

Welcome to the community!

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2021

Hey @Shawn Pennington 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

great to have you here!

Like # people like this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2021

Welcome to the Community!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2021

@Shawn Pennington Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the Jira collection, our member journey, and Friday Fun. 😄

Shawn Pennington March 10, 2021

Hey thanks for the info!

Ajit Yadav April 25, 2021

Hi All,

I am new here, and super excited to explore. 

Need your help and support

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events